Christian Affirmation of faith teaches you the bible verses you can say to eradicate the negative thoughts, attitudes and self-talk that contribute to unbelief. This article also teaches you how to say your christian affirmations effectively so that you can obtain faith and achieve great results.
Practice these affirmations every day and see the change in your life.
How to Use Affirmation of Faith Successfully?
Affirmations are scriptures that you say to transform yourself by renewing your mind. (Romans 12:2)
This mental rejuvenation will help you delete negative thoughts, alter bad attitudes and change self-defeating self-talk so that you can achieve your goals. To use your Christian Affirmations effectively, you have to follow these steps:
Write Your Affirmations
Write down the Bible verses that you will use as your Christian affirmations. As you do so ensure that they are positive and personal statements which are in the present tense.
Examples of such statements include;
- I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ Who loves me. (Romans 8:37)
- I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
- I have the Peace of God which surpasses all understanding. (Philippians 4:7)
- I choose to believe that I am wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
To reinforce them you can jot down your christian affirmations in a journal every morning.
You can also write them down on small cards and paste them to your dashboard or carry them wherever you go so that you can say them wherever you are.
Say Your Affirmations
Commit to saying your cogic affirmation of faith at least twice a day every day. Ensure that you say them the first thing in the morning right after you wake up and as the last thing at night just before you fall asleep.
In addition, since the power of life and death is in the tongue, (Proverbs 18:21) say your affirmations several other times during the day so that you can utilize this power to change your life.
To reinforce them, say your morning affirmations while standing in front of a mirror and looking into your eyes.
Pray Your Affirmations
Include your affirmations in your prayers so that you can encourage yourself by believing that God’s power will help you attain them.
For example you can pray,
Heavenly Father I thank you for making me more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves me. (Romans 8:37)
Sing Your Affirmations
Singing your affirmations to the tunes of your favorite Christian praise songs is another great way of saying them since God is enthroned in the praises. (Psalm 22:3)
For example you can sing, I praise God because I am wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
Believe Your Affirmations
Believe your Christian Affirmations even if your current situation does not agree with them. Repeating them many times during the day is one way of helping yourself believe them since Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. (Romans 10:17)
Meditate On Your Affirmations
Thinking about your affirmations during the day even when you cannot say them will help them dominant thoughts and thus materialize faster since
As a person thinks in their heart, so are they. (Proverbs 23:7)
To reinforce them, develop a habit of automatically thinking about your affirmations of faith whenever you encounter situations or people who oppose them in any way.
Visualize Your Affirmations
Use all your five senses (sight, sound, smell, taste and touch) to visualize yourself having achieved the goals you are affirming.
To help you do this, create a vision board by pasting your Christian Affirmations calligraphed on colored paper together with pictures of representing your affirmations. You can also make an online vision board and use it as the screen saver on your computer.
Feel Your Affirmations
Engage your emotions as you visualize your Christian Affirmations so that you can feel the feelings of having succeeded in obtaining what you are affirming.
Live Your Affirmations
Take daily steps to make your affirmation of faith materialize.
Commit To Your Affirmations
Commit at least 40 days to writing, saying, praying, singing, believing, meditating, visualizing, feeling and acting on your Christian Affirmations.
Also check out the weight loss affirmations.
49 Affirmation of Faith
I have posted the faith affirmations below. Recite those every single day to build confidence and eliminate negative thoughts in your life.
- Lord I believe. (Mark 9: 24)
- I walk by faith. (Adapted 2 Corinthians 5:7)
- I am holding the shield of faith. (Adapted Ephesians 6:16)
- The just shall live by faith. (Hebrews 10:38)
- With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)
- I am prospering in all things and I am in good health just as my soul prospers. (Adapted 3 John 1:2)
- I pray without ceasing. (Adapted 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- It is better to trust in God than to put your confidence in a human being. (Psalm 118:8)
- There is therefore now no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus. (Adapted Romans 8:1)
- I am reaching forward to those things which are ahead and pressing toward the goal. (Adapted Philippians 3:13-15)
- As far as the east is from the west, so far has God removed my sins from me. (Psalm 103:12)
- Although I was formerly a (insert what you were), I obtained mercy. (Adapted 1 Timothy 1:13)
- I am a new creation because I am in Christ Jesus. (Adapted 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Jesus says to me, “I do not condemn you. Go and sin no more.” (Adapted John 8:11)
- I have been transformed by the renewing of my mind. (Adapted Romans 12:2)
- God is crowning me with beauty, oiling me with gladness and dressing me with praise. (Adapted Isaiah 61:3)
- God is giving me beauty to replace ashes, joy to replace mourning and praise to replace sadness. (Adapted Isaiah 61:3)
Use the above methodist affirmations for faith to cleanse your thoughts.
As the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth and make it bring forth and bud so that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth. It shall not return to me void. It shall accomplish My Purpose prosper in the things for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:10-11).
The law of attraction affirmations would also help you a lot!
- I am confident that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it. (Adapted Philippians 1:6)
- God is perfecting that which concerns me. (Psalm 138:8)
- I know that You can do everything, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You. (Job 42:2)
- The Lord’s Hand has not been shortened. (Isaiah 59:1)
- Thanks be to God who always leads me to triumph in Christ and through me diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. (Adapted 2 Corinthians 2:14)
- God is able to make all grace abound toward me, so that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (Adapted 2 Corinthians 9:8)
- My God is supplying all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Adapted Philippians 4:19)
- God is blessing me and enlarging my territory. (Adapted 1 Chronicles 4:10)
- I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who love me. (Adapted Romans 8:37)
I hope you have noted down the affirmation of faith that is listed above. By reciting and repeating these affirmations you can attain:
- Strengthening your faith and hope, attaining peace of mind, destroying feelings of condemnation and powerlessness, resisting temptation and vengeance.
- To heal from illnesses, to defeat addiction and to struggle against premature death.
- Manage depression and anxiety, resolve uncertainty and insomnia, battle fear and worry.
- Upgrade your wealth, get a career, kill poverty, excel in your company and get your losses restored.
- Dealing with loneliness, becoming a partner, strengthening your family, battling infertility, and raising your kids.
- To improve your self-confidence and self-esteem, to love yourself, to clean a foul mouth, to defeat discouragement and despair, to taming impatience and laziness, and to lying.
- Improving your country, defusing dangerous situations, overcoming opposition and oppression.
If you want to know and learn about chakra affirmations. I have written the best article on that.
Please feel free to comment your opinions and suggestions in the comment box. Share this post among your friends and family to build enormous faith in them.