Chakra affirmations are mind healing mantras that enables you to become a person who is capable of controlling your mind just like you wish. Here you will find the best mantras to open, close and balance your chakras and thereby unlocking the hidden potential inside of you.
What is Chakra?
Every living being including humans, animals, birds etc, possess an energy field which is termed as Aura which is surrounded by our body everytime.
This is connected by spinning wheels of energy known as Chakras to the universal energy field.
Chakras literally means a “wheel of light” and refers to human energy system. There are seven main chakras, twenty eight minor chakras and all the acupuncture points are also chakras.
They correspond to organ affinity, ductless glands and emotional and spiritual issues.
Each Chakra correspond to a certain location up and down the spinal cord.
Between the base of your spine and top of your head there are seven major Chakras. A blockage in any of your Chakras can cause you to suffer from physical or psychological ailments.
They have a direct relationship to specific metals, crystals, plants, homeopathic remedies and flower essences, animals and angels. They act as energy conductors to channel cosmic and earth energy into the body.
They expand when we are happy and content but they are diminished when we are sad, angry or ill. We work to balance the chakras with good nutrition, ample exercise, sufficient rest, positive thinking, chakra affirmations, meditation, reflection and prayer.
There are 7 basic chakras;
- Root Chakra
- Sacral Chakra / Navel Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Third-Eye Chakra / Brow Chakra
- Crown Chakra
Among the other seven chakras, the root chakra is the lowest chakra. The power of Root Chakra is controlling our life force. It’s about the safety, structure, and stability qualities.
When the Root Chakra’s energy flows freely, we feel grounded and protected as we move through our journey of life.
This chakra is located at the base of the spine. The color associated with it is red, the musical note: C or Do in solfeggio.
When this chakra is open, you may feel a deep connection to your family and community. When this chakra is closed, you may feel disconnected, fugitive, ungrounded. You may also experience a lot of fears racing through your mind.
Root Chakra Affirmations
- I am affirming my right to choose to live the life that is right for me
- I allow peace, stability and ease to flow into my life now. The Good is sacred.
- I am evolving now.
- I am filled, surrounded, and protected by the light of Spirit
- I grow my capacity for miracles.
- I release the hooks of misfortune.
- I affirm my right to live the life
- I stop my tolerance for poverty, lack and struggle.
- I know in my heart and in my mind that I am truly worthy
- I allow myself to settle down into a good life.
Lean the law of attraction affirmations.
This chakra is located in the abdomen’s center. The related color is orange. Your Sacral Chakra’s power allows you to live a life of radiant health, well-being, enjoyment, and abundance.
If your Sacral Chakra energy is blocked or imbalanced, you will have a limited life in which you deny yourself the right to have pleasure and abundance in your life and experience it.
If your naval chakra is out of control, you may become nervous, apathetic, and suspicious of others. You may also find it difficult to establish long-term relationships, be emotionally intoxicated or disappointing.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- I am experiencing a tremendous sense of peace, joy, well being, and love in my life
- I expand my capacity for goodness.
- All of my needs are abundantly met
- I increase my tolerance for goodness.
- I deeply and completely love and accept myself the way I am
- I am meant to flourish and thrive.
- I deserve goodness and joy in my life
- I am worthy of success in all fields of life.
- I treat myself with honor and respect.
- Healing naturally takes place as I am relaxing and enjoying myself.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The chakra is located at the base of the ribs in the center of the abdomen. The color associated with it is yellow, with the musical note: E or Mi in solfeggio.
The qualities of the Solar Plexus are self-esteem, personal value, self-esteem, trust, empowerment, freedom of choice.
It is associated with the digestive system, with the skin and muscles, and with our feelings of power, freedom and intellect. When this chakra is open, you often feel your power and influence for the good of others.
You may also experience knowing that you have been created as an expression of the Greatness of Goodness in the world.
This helps you to feel the fullness of your personal power and believe in who you really are and who you are supposed to be. When the power of the solar plexus chakra is distorted or unbalanced, you tend to question your right to be who you are.
You seek the approval and acceptance of others by striving to be who you believe you ought to be.
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- I allow goodness in my life.
- I know that who I am is love, intelligence, and goodness
- I am in touch with the source of my personal power.
- I release and bless my life.
- I live in relationship to God.
- I know that I am filled with love, light, and goodness
- I am accepting the power of my being to create health, happiness, & love in my life
- I only live goodness.
- I live in an expanded state of awareness.
- I am confident in my ability to make my life work.
- I am worthy and deserving.
The powerful financial affirmations can attract wealth and abundance to your family.
The quality of the Heart Chakra is love, peace and joy. These include the integrity and innocence of your soul, your ability to give and receive the joy and love that you claim.
This chakra has a green color associated with it, and the parts of the body are pericardium, chest, lungs, and circulation.
When the power of the Heart Chakra flows freely, you live a life where you have true love and compassion for yourself and others. You know, all you are is love. You may freely give your love to others, realizing that there is an infinite supply.
In freeing the power of the Heart Chakra, you want to foster the thoughts and feelings of love. Love for yourself, love for others, love for all that surrounds you.
There may be a propensity for you to feel fear of giving and receiving love when there is a difference in the Heart Chakra. Such fear also prevents safety, happiness, and goodness from reaching your life.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I love my life and everyone and everything in it
- I reject love that violates me.
- I expand the capacity of my heart to accept love and goodness.
- The love that is flowing through me dissolves all fear and doubt.
- I let go of resentment against those who tried to consume me.
- I am happy and fulfilled under Divine care and love.
- I am allowing love to flow easily and gracefully through me.
- I must wake up to be loved.
- I only attract goodness, peace, love and joy.
- When I love with an open heart my soul comes into full expression.
Throat Chakra is aligned with the metabolic cycle and our sensation of abundance, residing in the receiving state of manifestation. The color of this chakra is blue (light blue).
When this chakra is open, you may find yourself in a state of grace that is necessary to receive abundance. You may be manifesting smaller to larger things in your life that are good.
When the power of the Throat Chakra flows freely, you have a strong sense of your true self, and you express the reality creatively from a position of honesty.
If there is an imbalance in the Throat Chakra, this can result in a life experience where you believe that you have no right to express yourself, and/or that no one wants to listen to you. It causes you to dampen your life’s power and doubt the wonderful and precious gift of communication.
Throat Chakra Affirmations
- I love hearing others express their truth to me.
- I live my truth, expressing my ideas and thoughts with confidence, conviction and presence.
- My thoughts are positive, and I always express myself truthfully and clearly.
- I am affirming my right to speak my truth in every moment of my life.
- I listen to the truth in stillness and quiet.
- I bless this day and allow miracle to follow miracle.
- I am freely and courageously expressing my truth.
- I am accepting, honoring, and communicating what is true for me
- I feel safe in expansion and truth.
- I trust my guidance.
Third Eye Chakra
This chakra is also called Brow chakra and is located in the middle of the forehead. The color related to it is indigo, the musical note: A or La in solfeggio.
It is associated with the endocrine system (eyes, sinuses, skull base, temporal lobes) and our feelings of spiritual awareness.
When the Brow Chakra’s energy flows freely, you can easily discern your highest good, as well as experience profound awareness and intuition. When this chakra is closed, you may feel like you’re stuck and can’t see a way out. Stuck in a job. Stuck in a relationship. Stuck into your own old thoughts.
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- I see with the eyes of love.
- I am deeply, completely and lovingly accept myself exactly as I am
- I acquire the knowledge I need to make wholesome choices for my life.
- I am guided to do the right thing for me.
- My nature is goodness, wholeness, compassion, and love
- I find insights all around me.
- I am trusting my intuition and becoming more wise with every passing day.
- I love to think about life.
- I am listening to my heart and the path before me is clear.
- I give God permission to guide me in living a life of purpose and value.
The qualities of the crown chakra is beauty, serenity, and bliss. It also requires your indelible link to the spiritual realm and your everlasting relation to your Creator.
This chakra is located at the top of your head. The color correlated with this is violet, the musical note: B or Si in solfeggio.
The associated parts of the body are the upper skull, the cerebral cortex, the skin. When there is a imbalance in the Crown Chakra, it can lead to learning difficulties as well as challenges to perception and spiritual understanding.
When the energy of the Crown Chakra flows freely, you are aware of the Oneness of the Universe. Your connection to the Spirit is strong and resilient. In your universe, you accept the Spirit asCo-Creator.
The imbalance may also contribute to the onset of epilepsy, color blindness, alcoholism, nervous disorders, neurosis, and insomnia.
Crown Chakra Affirmations
- I am celebrating my oneness with the Universe
- It is time to drop all self-loathing.
- I am aware of Spirit working through me perfectly in my life
- My body is composed of cells that regenerate out of my divine being.
- I know that everything I experience in life is for my highest good
- I am spirit incarnate
- I am an open free flowing channel of divine love
- I am more than my body, more than my lineage
- I am a beautiful soul.
- I love the beauty, harmony, peace, and joy that is all around me
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you balance your chakras on your own?
To balance or open your Chakras with meditation, find a quiet place where you can lie down or sit down. You don't have to say the affirmations out loud, but you can do it if you want. Learn about some of the affirmations that you can use for each of your Chakras. As you speak or meditate on each one, focus on the location of each Chakra and think about its color.
What do the 7 chakras mean?
Chakras are the wheel of light that is found in the seven major areas of our body along the spinal cord and can not be seen by our naked eyes. The location of the chakras aligns with what researchers in the West call nerve centers.
How can you see your aura?
We all have an energy field, known as an aura, which fills and surrounds our bodies. This is connected to the universal energy field by spinning energy wheels known as the Chakras. We can feel our aura by opening our chakras.
Hope you have understood the meaning of chakra and aura. Opening these 7 chakras would help you to be a man with great power and abilities. There are only countable no. of people who have opened all of the seven chakras. Listen to the affirmations and your inner mind to become one. Don’t forget to read the weight loss affirmations.
If you have any questions feel free to ask it through the comment box below. Share this article to your friends and family to let them know the magical abilities of chakras.