The affirmations for self love is something you should look into after realizing what is actually self care and self acceptance. I have quoted the best and handpicked love affirmations in the section below.
Let’s have some knowledge about other factors that influence self-love before we get into the list of affirmations.
Self-love is guided by self-reliance. You learn to rely on yourself for meeting your need for approval, acceptance and appreciation. Hence, self-love goes hand-in-hand with self-acceptance.
It’s important to remember that your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship for you in the whole world. Every other relationship is merely a reflection of this one relationship.
Believe it or not, this is the truth. If you delve deep into this relationship, you will develop the insight to understand every other relationship in your life.
The affirmations for self love can make a big difference in your everyday life. Don’t forget to read and repeat this everyday until you make yourself the most of it. Also try out the morning affirmations.
After going through the affirmations you must see the guide on self acceptance and the practices needed to improve yourself.
What is the Power of Self Love?
I want to ask you whether you love yourself unconditionally and accept who you are completely? I am not suggesting being smug and not having any aspiration to improve.
Unconditional love and acceptance is all about being at peace with who you are at this very moment (with all your imperfections).
You can change something only after you have accepted it completely. When you accept yourself with love and gratitude, you also allow yourself to become a better version of yourself.
Making yourself better by first accepting where you are in life right now is like teaching a baby how to walk.
You won’t scold and chide a baby when it is learning to walk. You’ll cheer him on for every step he takes in the right direction. You’ll celebrate the falls and the failed attempts alike as they are all part of the process of learning to walk. You must treat yourself the way you’d treat that beautiful baby.
Seek acknowledgment, acceptance, love and appreciation only from your own self. Become your own favorite person and bask in the glory of self-contentment. At the same time learn those easy self love affirmations listed below.
Real self-love makes you indestructible. It empowers you to face any challenge of life without requiring the crutch of outside motivation. Accepting your own greatness and uniqueness doesn’t require making comparisons with others.
Guidelines To Build Self Love, Peace & Confidence
Handpicked Affirmations for Self Love & Self Acceptance
Today, most of us have become so used to the negative voices in our heads that we are strongly associated with harsh, judgmental and insecure thoughts.
We’re never taught how much freedom or peace is possible beyond this limited and unhealthy. Self-love has been viewed and shunned as negative and selfish for generations around the globe, largely because very few people really understand what it means or why mastering is so necessary.
I hope these positive affirmations will help you on your journey – socially, personally, professionally and otherwise! I invite you to try our proven financial affirmations to attract money and prosperity.
- I am concerned with the solution and every problem in my life can be solved.
- I accept and respect what I am and all I have done!
- I’m deserving of the very best in my life. I’m trusting myself to embrace it now!
- My mind is full of gratitude for my wonderful and beautiful life.
- I am a wise, intelligent, creative, caring and loving spiritual being!
- I deserve everything that’s great and eliminate all need for suffering and misery.
- I’m my biggest authority!
- I trust myself and I have great self-esteem.
- I listen to my advice from within!
- Everything is perfect in my life because I deal love and acceptance with the world.
- I clear all the forms in which I offer my power to the authorities.
50 Affirmations to Love Yourself
People are so specific with numbers. Here i’m gonna give you 50 self loving affirmations that enables you to unlock the biggest potentials in life.
As i said earlier, you could always come back here at this page and read out this affirmations loud and clear everyday possible. I assure that if you follow this procedure, change will come to your life for sure.
- I release my conviction that someone else’s approval is necessary!
- Every day I like myself better and better!
- I release all set of beliefs that I’m not good enough!
- I expel the belief that I am not innovative, wise, or spiritual
- I am Peace
- I will allow myself to shine
- I’m a very special and unique person, worthy of respect from others.
- Unconditional self love is the best medicine to success.
- I can make my own choices and decisions.
- I have a lot of gifts, skills and abilities
- All Is Well.
- I have utmost respect to myself.
- I’m aware of all the ways I fight.
- I have the strength to fulfill my dreams.
- It’s okay to be afraid, but I decide to go anyway
- I’m thinking about all the ways I ignored my own needs.
- I can do anything that I’m concentrating on.
- My high self-esteem makes it possible for me to trust others and be valued in return.
- I clear any ways I have become disheartened!
- I’m at ease with everything in my life that’s happened.
|Pause now! I want to make an important point. Are you just reading out these affirmation for self love without trying to understand the inner meaning? Trust yourself that these list of positive affirmations are gonna influence your lifestyle. Apply it in your daily life. Practice these everyday and see the change.|
- I love myself more each & everyday
- Today I am ready to fail to get success
- Happiness streams from me freely.
- I’m blessed with an amazing family and great friends.
- I like challenging stuff. They’re getting the best out of me.
- I am nothing but pure beauty.
- My mind and body are healthier and stronger every day.
- Throughout my career, I just attract the best situations and the best people.
- My life is a celebration of what I have accomplished.
- I’m living in the present and believing in the future.
- I encourage myself to enjoy life and play.
- I love to meet strangers and approach them with passion and bravery.
- My body reflects my personality perfectly
- I make a difference in this world with my presence.
- I eliminate negative thoughts and always embrace positive ones!
- I forgive all those who have harmed me in the past and move forward with a pure heart.
- I am sure that I can survive and thrive through any challenge.
- With all my ideas, I promote success and prosperity.
- I inhale confidence and exhale fear.
- I have an endless ability to love and respect.
Tasks to Improve Self Love Along With Affirmations
To make a start somewhere, use the guidelines stated above. If something seems to work, then stick with it. If it doesn’t, then find what works best for you and stay with it. I think, you should also try the law of attraction affirmations.
Do this exercise at least twice a day every day (you can do it more number of times if you like but don’t aim for any less than twice a day. I highly recommend doing this early in the morning – within 45 minutes of waking up – and at night, right before going to bed).
Stand in front of a mirror and look into your own eyes. This might be hard but you must persist. Say to yourself,
I forgive you, I love you unconditionally,I accept you exactly the way you are.
Do this exercise every morning and evening for at least 5 minutes.
It’s very important that you maintain eye contact with yourself in the mirror throughout this process. Repeat the sentences out aloud in the privacy of your room or bathroom.
It doesn’t have to be so loud that others can also hear it. Do what you feel most comfortable with. However, it’s important to speak out the words as otherwise you’ll mind will start wandering elsewhere.
Start paying attention to the voice inside your head – What does that voice say to you? Does it say things like: you’re not good enough, you’ll never get what you want, you’ll always be a loser.
Instead of suppressing or indulging in these thoughts, just observe them as they come and go.
Continue doing the mirror exercise twice a day. You’d ideally want to make this a permanent part of your life. If you aren’t ready to do that, then continue for at least one more week.
From now on wards, I want you to add another line to the existing one,
I forgive you, I love you unconditionally, I accept you the way you are.
You are gorgeous, you are amazing, you are incredibly beautiful, you are perfect, I love you the way you are.
Reward yourself for sticking to the affirmations for self love course so far. If something gets rewarded, it is much more likely to be repeated. Even if you have not been consistent, appreciate yourself for all the efforts that you have made.
From now on, make a commitment to be more consistent.
Self Love Affirmations by Louise Hay
Louise Hay is dubbed as a Living Saint by the Australian media. She has wrote many publications on self love and self leaving.
When she was diagnosed with cancer, Louise would bring her philosophies into action. She found the alternatives to surgery and medications and developed an intense affirmations, visualization, food cleaning, and psychotherapy plan instead.
She was absolutely cured of cancer within six months. These affirmation of faith would make your day!
37 Morning Affirmations To Make Your Day
- I understand my values consciously.
- Challenges put the best out of me.
- The very foundation of my relationship is love, forgiveness and understanding.
- My heart is open all the time. I’m respectful to all the people I meet.
- With joy and laughter, I fulfill my goals now.
- My love affirmations now give me a huge boost to the specific results I need.
- I see the good in everyone rather than criticizing them.
- It’s all happening for a reason. Everything leads to a positive moment.
- I am a man of self respect and i won’t put it on stake.
- I’m determined to succeed. Every day, I research the proven principles of success.
- Despite my current circumstances, I still consider my best opportunities.
- I am able to achieve success.
- My decisions didn’t made anyone cry and won’t make.
- I always think and talk in terms of progress.
- I trust my skills and abilities.
- Negative people should stay away from my life forever.
- I now have all the tools and resources that I need to generate huge amounts of wealth and prosperity.
- Every opportunity that I pursue multiplies into more opportunities.
- I’m so important. I’m contributing to human advancement.
- I’m versatile, and I’m full of brilliant ideas.
- All things are working for my benefit now together.
- I now have the ability to overcome and challenge any situation.
- My mind is full of positivity that negativity doesn’t stand a chance.
- My work is contributing the biggest goal in my life.
- I have my own decisions and determinations that no one could influence.
- I did things that are right to my heart.
- Success is the word that i promote.
Self Love Affirmations PDF
Download the love affirmations pdf file with a list of positive affirmations from the link below. Please share this page among your friends and family to help them love themselves and have a healthy and meaningful life.
Also checkout our latest post on weight loss affirmations.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions that most people have in common. From the experience of myself and others who have tried affirmations I have written the best answers to those questions.
What is a good affirmation?
Affirmation is a powerful statement to raise. You consider your own amazing potential and the beautiful life that is within your grasp when you say that every day. Research has shown that affirmations affect your brain directly, influencing your emotions, which then influence your attitude and perception.
How do you develop self love?
Self love comes with self care. It's a way to tell yourself that your needs, wishes and desires are sufficiently important to be satisfied with joy. The word 'joy' is very important here as we often forget that it is really a celebration of our existence to take care of our own self.
How do you practice self affirmations?
The best time to practice affirmations is immediately you wake up. Start your day with smile. Take deep breaths. Practice the set of affirmations either out loud or in mind.
Do affirmations work?
If you are willing to give these affirmations a heart-felt sincere try, you will be surprised and inspired by the power of your own words. Make these affirmations part of your routine by listening to them and repeating them whenever possible.
I hope you have got some valuable affirmations of self love from this page. Repeating this affirmations only won’t transform your life. Make sure that you are trying to implement the exact things mentioned in the affirmation quotes. Live a happy life. Unlock your hidden power through chakra affirmations.